Summer camp in Spain – Included in the programme
All students are supervised from the moment they arrive at the airport until they go home. Upon arrival, the students are accompanied to meet the host family and will be given a welcome talk, a tour of the area and a student information pack. The student will also receive their timetable for the week, and a 24 hours emergency number. It´s also their first chance to speak Spanish with native speakers!
All packages include:
- Single or shared room accommodation with host family or student house.
- Full board (including breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Intensive Spanish lessons (15 hours per week).
- Return airport transfers from Seville or Jerez airport.
- Use of the student house or host family´s residential facilities, such as swimming pool.
- Travel pass.
- 5 afternoon activities per week (including cultural visits, social and sports activities such as tennis, football, swimming, golf, beach volleyball, etc).
- 5 evening activities per week (including flamenco shows and lessons, cinema, karaoke, quiz games, fancy dress party).
- Full day excursion at the weekend.
- Supervision during activities and excursion.
- Travel insurance.
- Study material and welcome pack.
- 24 hours emergency service.
The following not included:
- Flight ticket.
Free leader for groups: We provide a free leader for groups of 10 students or over who accompanies them during the flight and throughout the whole stay. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about group trips with flight and group leader included.
Email us at email@example.com
Please complete the details on the registration form to reserve your programme.